Video: VA Home Loan Program Eligibility
Answer: Absolutely, this is what I do!
2. I don't have my certificate of eligibility, can you help me get one?
Answer: Yes as long we have a DD-214 or Statement of Service we can retrieve your certificate of eligibility electronicall
3. I used my VA eligibility to purchase a home before can I use it to purchase another home?
4. Why is the loan amount higher than the sales price for VA loans?
Answer: All VA loans have a funding fee which is financed on top of the loan amount. This fee negates the need for mortgage insurance
5. I am VA disabled (service related), is there is an additional discount available to me?
Answer: If you are at least 30% VA disabled, your loan will not have the traditional VA Funding Fee financed on top of the loan amount
6. Can I purchase a home with someone other than my spouse as the co-borrower?
Answer: Yes but the other applicant must be a veteran as well.
7. I don't live near Petaluma, California can you still handle my loan?
Answer: Since we do California mortgage loans we can handle your loan anywhere in the state of California
8. Can I close my home loan in my home town?
9. How do all those documents get to my local Title Company?
Answer: FedEx or email.
10. I already applied to another Lender for my Home Loan; do I have to stay with them?
Answer: No you don't. You can change your mind, and decide who you want to close your loan. Transfer of your loan is an easy process
11. Can I use my VA eligibility for a Rental Property purchase?
12. Can I refinance my primary residence using my Veteran benefits?
13. How will I know what the prospective home or my primary residence is worth?
Answer: We will order an appraisal done by a licensed VA appraiser in your area.
14. Who controls the interest rate on Veteran Mortgages?
Answer: The market and investors but VA loan rates are typically the same or lower than conventional loans.
15. How will I know what interest rate I will get on my home loan?
Answer: After submitting the required paperwork, we lock your interest rate the same day.
16. I am a Widow/ widower of a Veteran, can I qualify?
Answer: Yes you can, provided deceased spouse died in the line of duty or from a service related cause.
17. I hate to fill out forms online; can I talk to a person?
Answer: Sure just call me at 707-763-6290!
18. I don't feel comfortable giving my financial information over the Internet, what can we do?
Answer: We will do everything over the telephone or in person
19. How long does it take to close my loan?
Answer: It varies but typically 15 to 30 days after all paperwork is submitted.
20. I am working with a Real Estate Agent.....is this O.K.?
Answer: No problem.
21. Another lender botched my loan, can I transfer my loan to you?
Answer: Sure, no problem. Unfortunately, this is all too common.
22. I want to place my loan in your hands, what's next?
Answer: Call me at 707-763-6290.
23. I want to move forward with you, what do I tell my Realtor?
Answer: Ask them to fax a copy of your contract to us at 707-762-9698 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will give the Realtor a call to coordinate.
24. I just want to talk, can I call you?
Answer: Sure, please call me at your convenience - 707-763-6290.